And sometimes bark loves me right back… Even on a cold Winter morning.
It has been a week of tidying rather than looking but to stay motivated I have been watching these videos while I work. Bringing something back that looks beyond help with some old fashioned elbow grease is inspiring.
I have followed Jun for some time, and he has serious cooking skill. Worth subscribing if you like Japanese food!
Seems to work this way…
You get motivated to make some images, then the challenges begin, starting with gear. Mine is rarely ready to go without something going awry, ranging from;
- flat batteries;
- cards with images that have not been backed up and can’t be used until they are;
- lenses hiding in different bags;
- missing cables or other adapters and;
- a pile of light stands and reflectors randomly stacked on one another.
If I want to keep using anything other than a phone it will need to be organised, so I devised a plan that goes like this;
- Everything I can find will be placed on a table;
- It will be checked if it needs checking;
- It will be cleaned if it needs cleaning;
- If I don’t need it it will be donated;
- If I do need it I will build some proper storage for it all to go together in one place.
It’s a good bad weather project and will pay off in the long run so wish me luck.
It’s a numbers game…
Where did that six months go?
All I seem to be looking at are problems this week. At least some of them are not mine…
Listening to some light relief in the form of Monty Python. It probably dates me but I don’t mind… By the way this clip has some elements that are not safe for work!