Project update for February 2014

Project update for February 2014

2014 is proving to be very frustrating for this project. When I have time to get out the weather is bad. When it’s good I am tied up in work and study. Two months in and not much to show for it. I did manage to scrape in some results against the  book and rainbow themes

. DSC_0026DSC_0030

The rainbow image required some invention as the natural kind were in short supply. My monopod was pressed into service but I only managed a few test shots before running out of time. Rest assured having gone to some effort I will put this to use later.

DSC_0032_2DSC_0041

All this, but I am no closer to making a portrait. I really need to make a portrait… New themes for March were not much help in that respect.

IMG_0302

Advertisements